- The Revage 670 Laser is the gold standard, as it contains 30 laser diodes
- The hood goes over the scalp, ensuring the maximum laser energy contact with the scalp
- This Rotational PhotoTherapy maximizes stimulation of each hair follicle
- Studies show the Revage 670 Laser stops the progression of hair loss in an impressive 85%
- Almost 40% of patients show an increase in hair density within 16 weeks, with the thickening of finer miniaturized hairs.
- Available only through physicians experienced in laser light therapy
- Completely painless and safe
The treatment protocol typically consists of the following, however, as each person responds differently to therapy, an individual’s treatment regimen may vary somewhat based upon evaluations at the end of each phase.
Phase 1: Two treatments per week, each lasting 20-30 minutes, for the first 12 weeks or one treatment per week, each lasting 40 minutes for the first 12 weeks.
Phase 2: One treatment per week for the next 12 weeks.
Phase 3 Maintenance: One treatment every other week for 24 weeks.
To schedule your appointment with Dr. Epstein and the Foundation for Hair Restoration visit one of our many office locations in New York, Miami, or Aventura for laser light therapy treatments. Dr. Epstein offers at-home solutions, to continue their laser treatments after the office visit, or if you are not close one of the office locations. The iGrow and the LaserCap offered by the FHR are great for the on the go patient.